Canopy Towers is centrally located at Hurontario Street and Burnhamthorpe Road, in the epicenter of downtown Mississauga. At Canopy Towers offers everything you possibly want in a matter of moments, from access to employment, transit, major highways, unbelieve shopping, parks restaurants, and nightlife. Be at the centre of it all, at Canopy Towers Condos where you have quick access to:
- Steps to future Hurontario LRT, an 18-kilometre dedicated lane rapid transit rail line connecting you to Milton and Lakeshore West GO lines, along with local transit links already in place near Canopy Towers, like MiWay, Brampton Transit, Züm, and Mississauga Transitway at Square One
- Quick access to major highways such as the 403, 407, 410 and 401
- Walking distance Square One Shopping Centre (Canada’s largest mall at 2.2 million square feet) featuring major retailers such as Holt Renfrew, Apple, Kate Spade, Muji, Simons and more!
- The Food District, at over 40,000 square feet, is an interactive food concept offers local, handmade, high-quality foods in a setting that is inspired by both modern and vintage food emporiums with favourites such as La Carnita, The Pie Commission, Blackjack BBQ and more!
- Walking distance to Whole Foods, the YMCA, The Rec Room, Playdium, GoodLife Fitness, Cineplex Cinemas and Central Library
- Billion Dollar Neighbours! Canopy Towers will be steps to the largest development project in Canadian history, as over 130 acres of land in around Square One District is reimagined with Mississauga’s newest office tower planned, as well as exciting new retail, public spaces and thousands of new residential dwellings, all of which is head up by some of the largest developers in the country
- Adjacent to Sheridan College Hazel McCallion Campus, offering state-of-the-art classrooms, studios, labs and production spaces to over 5,500 students!
Liberty Development Corporation is a full service real estate development company. It is a leading development manager of commercial, office, and residential buildings in the Greater Toronto Area. The principals of Liberty have over 30 years of hands-on experience in the development and construction industries.
Liberty brings expertise in land assembly, development, design and construction, sales, leasing, and property management. It maintains excellent working relationships with various municipalities as well as professional consultants and trades involved in each project.
Over the past few years, Liberty has created diverse housing styles from single-family homes and townhomes to high-rise condominiums, as well as many notable commercial developments. In doing so, Liberty has been careful to preserve and enhance the communities it has developed and maintains strict design standards in all of its projects.
Liberty is dedicated to total customer care. From knowledgeable sales associates and old world craftsmanship to prompt and courteous after sales service, Liberty is committed to complete customer satisfaction.