• Master planned community
• 50 storey building
• 630 residential units
• Estimated maintenance fees: $0.55/sq.ft.
• Total amenity space: 33,427 sq.ft.
• Indoor: 14,122 sq.ft.
• Outdoor: 19,305 sq.ft.
• Total commercial space: 5,028 sq.ft.
• 5 high speed elevators
• Tentative occupancy: 2024
24 Elm Drive West, Mississauga
(South of Hurontario Street & Burnhamthorpe Road West)
Roy Varacalli of Cusimano Architects
1 Bed, 1 Bed + Den, 2 Bed, 2 Bed + Den, Penthouses
Residential spaces: 600 (approx.)
Guest spaces: 95
Bicycle spaces: 630 (approx.)
Electric charging stations: Yes
• Steps to Canada’s 2nd largest shopping mall, Square One Shopping Centre, with over 360 shops, restaurants, entertainment and services
• A wealth of restaurants, pubs and eateries nearby to choose from
• Top coffee shops like Starbucks and Café Demetre
• Upscale grocery choices include Wholefoods and Rabba
• The latest in movies and entertainment are available at Cineplex Cinemas and Playdium Amusement Centre
• Close proximity to City Hall (including parkettes, Celebration Square, Living Arts Centre Theatre, Art Gallery and Central Library)
• Sheridan College is walking distance from your door
• Mississauga is the 6th largest city in Canada and is home to over 60+ Fortune 500 Companies
• Only 15 minutes to Toronto Pearson International Airport for easy connections to the world
• Convenient transit at your door
• GO Transit is also steps away at Cooksville GO Train Station that will whisk commuters to Union Station in under a half hour
• The only new downtown Mississauga high-rise project that borders the future 18-km LRT Transit Line, slated to be operational from Brampton to Port Credit by 2024
• Easy highway access is nearby to Hwy 403 and 407
• 24 Hour Concierge and Security
• Entrance Lobby and ground floor Galleria
• 2 luxury Guest Suites
• 2 Party Rooms with access to Private Terraces
• Outdoor Terrace with separate lounge area
• Outdoor Terrace with BBQ and al fresco dinning
• Outdoor Yoga and Fitness area with sun deck and lounge areas
• Gym with cardio equipment, weight area and fitness studio
• Yoga Studio
• Sports Lounge
• Movie Theatre
• Billiards Room
• Wifi TV Lounge
• Bike Storage area
• Edge Tower Community Park
• Unlimited Bell Gigabit Fibre Internet included in the maintenance fee
For over 30 years, Solmar has led the way in building exquisite single-family and condominium communities as well as exceptional commercial properties in prime locations across the Greater Toronto Area.
Distinguished by timeless elegance, sophisticated interior designs and meticulous attention to detail, every Solmar community is a dedication to quality living. Our residential communities are rich in character and personality, imbued with old world values and new age efficiencies. Classic in appeal, yet modern in outlook, a Solmar community is a benchmark of quality that exceeds expectations.
ORO is coming to Mississauga City Centre, steps to Square One, with direct access to the new LRT. Inspired architecture. Timeless elegance. Absolute luxury.
Introducing the final tower at Edge.